WORLD CANCER DAY
Don’t ignore if
- You are having weight loss without dieting or exercise.
- You are not feeling hungry.
- You are having weakness or tiredness since a long.
- Any ulcer that says no to healing like oral ulcer or wound on any part of body.
- Any headache, vertigo, loss of vision without reason.
- You are having difficulty in swallowing your food.
- You are having any swelling in neck, underarms or any other area of body.
- Any lump or discharge breast.
- Long standing cough and blood in sputum.
- Any abnormal sensation of abdominal bloating, indigestion, or bleeding per rectum.
- Any vaginal discharge associated with foul smell and is copious.
- Any bleeding thro’ vagina after sex or bleeding after your period is over.
- Heavy periods.
- Any bleeding in urine, stools or thro’ nose….
Stay aware stay safe……
For more queries visit www.drarchanabharti.com. A website by the women and for the women…